Funeral Planning Steps – Fremont Memorial Chapel
Funeral planning steps can be an overwhelming task to undertake. It’s important to know what steps are necessary and where to turn for help so that you can plan a funeral that meets your wishes and honors the memory of your loved one.
Fremont Memorial Chapel is here to help you through this difficult time:
Before making any decisions, contact Fremont Memorial Chapel to discuss what type of funeral service you would like. We offer a variety of funeral packages and services, and our experienced staff will be able to guide you through the process.
Make a list of family and friends you would like to invite to the service.
Choose a type of service and a venue. We can help you choose a service that is meaningful for you and your family.
Contact your clergy or officiant. We can provide a list of officiants to choose from if you do not have one in mind.
Prepare a eulogy, if desired.
Make arrangements for flowers, music, and any other special touches that you would like to add to the service.
Choose an urn or casket for the disposition of the remains.
Make arrangements for the reception, if desired.
Plan for any additional memorial services or events you would like to have.
Reach out to Fremont Memorial Chapel if you have any questions or need help with any of the steps. We are here to help you.
At Fremont Memorial Chapel, we understand that planning a funeral can be difficult, and we are here to help you through this process.
Fremont Memorial Chapel provides different services, including:
1. Funeral Services: We provide a full range of funeral services to meet your needs, including traditional and non-traditional services, visitation, and memorial services.
2. Cremation Services: We offer a wide variety of cremation services, including both traditional and non-traditional cremation services. We also provide assistance with the selection of urns and other cremation products.
3. Grief Support: We offer grief counseling and support services to help you and your family cope with the loss of a loved one. Our staff is trained to provide compassionate and compassionate care during this difficult time.
4. Online Obituary: We offer a convenient online obituary service for families and friends to post tributes and share memories.
5. Aftercare: We provide aftercare services to help you and your family during the grieving process. We can help with legal and financial matters, as well as provide emotional and spiritual support.